AAF District 7 of the American Advertising Federation (AAF) represents 19 affiliate advertising clubs and federations of the AAF across five states including: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.
AAF District 7 is a nonprofit, volunteer-based organization that is committed to serving the communities in which it resides in. AAF District 7 focuses on various initiatives throughout the year, including:
- Advertising Education: Scholarships and the National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC)—District 7 launched this initiative!
- Diversity & Multicultural Initiatives: Scholarships as well as education and awareness initiatives supporting multicultural diversity and inclusion.
- Government Relations: Legislative advocacy, awareness and education on several advertising hot topics.
- Professional Development: Enriching educational programs are held at all District conferences.
- Public Service: Community service projects and drives are hosted within District 7.
- Awards: Professional, student and AAF member-focused awards.
The mission of AAF District 7 is to strengthen local AAF affiliate organizations (clubs, federations and college chapter members) through leadership training, education, communication, idea forums, enrichment, and recognition programs; promote advertising industry standards; encourage professional development; enhance and encourage business opportunities for professional and student members; defend the advertising industry against adverse governmental action; and act as a liaison between national AAF and local chapters to ensure the vitality of the advertising profession.
The AAF District 7 Board of Directors is made up of all local Club presidents, Regional Directors and the Executive Committee (EC). The EC is in place to lead and guide the District during the current year and into the future. Click here to view the current EC leadership team.