[ American Advertising Federation District 7 ]
We have a tremendous training opportunity for the rising 2021-2022 Club and Ad 2 presidents and presidents-elect for the coming year. The virtual LeADership Immersion was created to offer our leaders a deeper dive into AAF, the realities and expectations of club leaders, and to share the extensive resources available through the organization.
Our goal is for EVERY Club and Ad 2 Chapter to attend the two-session event not only for educational and preparation purposes but to help introduce a network of leaders who can lean on one another in the coming year for ideas and inspiration.
District 7 highly encourages your attendance at this FREE event May 18-19. Among the topics covered:
- AAF – The Brand, Mission, By-Laws, and Value Proposition
- AAF Calendar of Events (Ours, Yours, and More)
- Expectations – What you can expect from AAF. What AAF expects from leaders
- Setting Goals Early – PEMC
- Club Achievement
- Government Relations – Why it matters to every member!
- American Advertising Awards
- Silver Medal – What it is. New standards and guidelines
- AAF Pillars
- Engaging Young Professionals and Students
- Leadership Basics to Ensure Success
- Meet the AAF Staff
The meeting will be conducted in two sessions to provide adequate time to cover all of the necessary information and answer any questions. These sessions will not be shared following the event. They are meant to be real-time, engaging, and interactive discussions. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for BOTH sessions using the links below. Please register EARLY!