[ American Advertising Federation District 7 ]
AAF District 7 Announces 2014 – 2015 Executive Committee
RealtySouth Executive, Dawn Reeves, elected as Governor of American Advertising Federation – District 7.
Washington, D.C. (October 24, 2014) – The American Advertising Federation District 7 recently elected its 2014-2015 Executive Committee. Each executive member will serve a one-year term. Joanne, Executive VP at the American Advertising Federation, administered the installation.
The AAF District 7 executive committee represents several companies and 23 local AAF clubs across five states including Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.
2014 – 2015 Officers:
- Dawn Reeves, Governor. Dawn is the Vice President of Marketing for RealtySouth in Birmingham, AL.
- David Jacobs, Governor-Elect. David is a Digital and Creative Strategist for The Tombras Group in Knoxville, TN.
- Ace Bourgeois, Lieutenant Governor Club Services. Ace is an Account Executive for Vivid Ink Graphics in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Mary Lee, Secretary/Treasurer. Mary is Creative Director at Frontier Strategies in Jackson, MS.
- Teresa Treadway, Lieutenant Governor Education. Teresa is the owner of Creative Energy in Johnson City, TN.
- Kathy Jacobus, Historian/Eastern Region Representative. Kathy is a Sr. Account Executive for Comcast Spotlight in Chattanooga, TN.
- Amanda Fontaine, Board Chair. Amanda is the Executive Director for the Mississippi Burn Foundation in Jackson, MS.
- A.J. Busé, AAF Council of Governors Vice Chair. A.J. is the owner of Brand New Day Advertising in Nashville, TN.
- Michele Massey, National ADDY Awards Committee Vice Chair. Michele is the owner of Tucker-Massey Marketing in Tuscaloosa, AL.
“It’s an incredible honor to serve as Governor and represent the Southeast regional advertising community,” says Dawn Reeves, Governor of AAF District 7. “We plan to focus our goals on growing our local club memberships by 7%, and club succession planning,” Reeves added.
About the American Advertising Federation District 7
The American Advertising Federation (AAF) District 7 is a not-for-profit member-based industry association comprised of 21 local advertising clubs located in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee. AAF District 7 is affiliated with AAF National, which includes 40,000 AAF members nation-wide and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. The mission of AAF is to be the unifying voice for advertising. AAF District 7 works to enhance the professional development of club members, while increasing recognition for the advertising industry, providing legislative support at a local, regional and national level and giving back to the local communities. For more information, visit aafdistrict7.com. Find updates on events, programs and more via Twitter @aafdistrict7.