[ American Advertising Federation District 7 ]
New Look for the AAF
It’s a New Year and with it comes an all-new look for your AAF.
After two decades with our current logo—we’ve made a change—for the better—and we will roll out our all-new brand identity this week. We wanted you to be among the first to see this and to understand why we made the change.
The current AAF logo dates back to 1996. The red & blue colors are outdated and tired, there was limited adaptability and our acceptance rate by AAF Clubs was at <70%. That being said, the old logo has served the AAF well—for more than 2 decades—but it is time to move on.
The AAF partnered with branding agency Oden & Associates in Memphis to develop a new look and feel for the AAF. Our new brand identity will serve us well as we continue to adapt and grow the AAF and appeal to more supporters and members.
Here’s a link to the Press Release: https://www.aaf.org/AAFMemberR/Press_Room/2020/New_AAF_Brand.aspx
And here are our new AAF Brand Guidelines: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6zwraxz5s1dk4k/AAF_Brand_Guidelines.pdf?dl=0
Our new look is:
- fresh. clean. vibrant. contemporary
- shows strength and stability
- new colors pop, add vitality & energy
- “digitally friendly”
- appeals to a younger, broader demographic
- approachable & friendly
- works well with a variety of digital uses & applications
Our expectations for this new look include:
- AAF clubs/chapters will embrace the new logo and readily adopt its usage
- will use this to help non-branded Clubs / Chapters change over to AAF branding
- provides confirmation for the undecided that the AAF is a quality, modern organization
- will work well on a variety of digital & mobile platforms
As part of this new look, we will completely overhaul our AAF website—the scheduled launch for the new site is set for mid-January. Check-in on www.aaf.org after January 18th to see the new site. Follow AAF Social Media channels for more info and details on the rollout.
We hope you are as excited about this change as we are!
As always, we welcome your comments and feedback on this. Thanks for your support and confidence in the AAF.
President & CEO